منتديات الدانا

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات الدانا- آمل أن تقضوا معنا أوقات سعيدة
>>ونأمل انضمامكم لنا كأعضاء فاعلين من خلال تسجيلكم في المنتدى..
أخوكم م.عمار عبدالقادر عربية

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات الدانا

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات الدانا- آمل أن تقضوا معنا أوقات سعيدة
>>ونأمل انضمامكم لنا كأعضاء فاعلين من خلال تسجيلكم في المنتدى..
أخوكم م.عمار عبدالقادر عربية

منتديات الدانا

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى التواصل لأهالي الدانا(دانة الحلقة) في مدينتهم وفي جميع أنحاء العالم

حكمة

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر

لا يوجد مستخدم

أضفني للمفضلة

أضف هذا الموقع للمفضلة لديك

الساعة الأن

المواضيع الأخيرة

» الى الأخ علي صدور
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 09, 2013 12:48 am من طرف علي صدور

» هرمون الحب" يبعد الخجل
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 10, 2013 3:21 am من طرف د/عبدالله الناصر

» مبروك فتح المنتدى من جديد
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 09, 2013 5:22 am من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» ترحيب بسلسلة ضخمة من الأعضاء الجدد بالإسم.
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 22, 2011 1:34 am من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» هل تقبلوني
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 11:52 pm من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» [مكتبة] كتب PDF للقراءة والتحميل ( متجدده )
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 11:33 pm من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» نجيل صناعى
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 08, 2011 10:31 pm من طرف floramarket

» كلمات منسيه
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 6:08 pm من طرف الحالم

» الى احمد محمد عربيه
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 5:33 pm من طرف الحالم

» إلى صفحة النسيان
What do women really want I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 4:43 pm من طرف الحالم

مواقع متنوعة

Title 

Title 

مشرف المشاريع
زهير أحمد نمرت

"ديكورات جبسية ... أسقف مستعارة... شرائح معدنية...جدارن وأسقف جبسن بورد"
"حلب - تجميل المشارقة - خلف فرن الشرق الأوسط -مقابل الثانوية التجارية"

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer

2 مشترك

What do women really want

chams
    chams
    عضو مميز
    عضو مميز

عدد المساهمات : 516
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2010
    البلد : syria

What do women really want Empty What do women really want

مُساهمة من طرف chams الإثنين أغسطس 02, 2010 7:04 pm

[left]By May Rostom

For years now men have been asking the same question of what do women want, but unfortunately they couldn’t reach an answer. Mel Gibson made a film about it, writers have written plenty of books about it and even Google suggests it when you only type “what do” in the search tab, making it the most challenging question ever.

What bothers me is why do you want to know what women want? Is it to manipulate/win over the next girl you see, since you already know what she’s thinking or is it to learn how to treat your woman the “right” way? Well, newsflash bro whatever your reasons are, women don’t know what women want! Shocking? Not really since no one knows what men want.

This question as baffling as it may seem is too obvious to be true, women want what men want. Men hate drama queens, they hate it when girls fake emotions or twist the truth one way or another, and well so do women.

Women want an honest man that won’t give you the “it’s not you, it’s me” crap and that won’t be afraid to reveal the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth which is “I think I'm lost” or “I cried when I watched Lost season finale”.

Men and women love eye-candy, something pretty to look at and smells delicious that’s why women think that if we spend 3 hours at the beauty parlor each week to groom ourselves for you, then you men should suffer as well taking care of your hair, clothes, and teeth no matter how homosexual it may appeal to you.

Any man wants his wife to cook, clean, turn him on (despite smelling like Dettol from all the cleaning), represent him and his family elegantly, laugh quietly, take care of more than one person at a time (that being herself, her husband and her kids), work, manage the house and allowance, raise kids and above all this, they want a woman to listen and understand them even if they don’t say anything.

Again, so do women. They don’t want men to clean or cook, just appreciate it when she does or offer to help (thus sharing the responsibilities). They want a man that can make them feel unique, wanted, hot and sexy even if she isn’t. They want a man that is proud to show her off and that can represent her well.

Also Read: Seeking Definition
    Also Read: He Lied, She Lied
    Also Read: The day my man “peed on me”!
    Also Read: Taken? So what!

Women want a confident man that exhibits confidence in public and handles difficult situations easily. Women want a man that can be funny and make them laugh (not one that pretends to be funny and laughs at his own jokes). They want a man to listen to them even they don’t have a solution to their problem, they want a loyal man that would never cheat, they want a mysterious bad boy that is sensitive at the same time (not a drama queen), they want an ambitious guy that is in control just not controlling, they want someone to appreciate, listen, respect, comfort, validate and hold them all the time.

Now if you’re a man reading this probably thinking “jeez, women want A LOT of things”, read the previous sentence again and you’ll find that this is exactly what you want from a woman (give or take a couple extras).

عبدوعمار عربية
    المراقب العام

عدد المساهمات : 1046
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2010
    البلد : السعودية - القصيم - عنيزة - حي الجهيمية - فوق مطعم يامال الشام - الطابق الأول يسار

What do women really want Empty رد: What do women really want

مُساهمة من طرف عبدوعمار عربية الجمعة أغسطس 27, 2010 6:29 am

thankyou
    mr chams it is very bautifull
    chams
    chams
    عضو مميز
    عضو مميز

عدد المساهمات : 516
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2010
    البلد : syria

What do women really want Empty رد: What do women really want