منتديات الدانا

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات الدانا- آمل أن تقضوا معنا أوقات سعيدة
>>ونأمل انضمامكم لنا كأعضاء فاعلين من خلال تسجيلكم في المنتدى..
أخوكم م.عمار عبدالقادر عربية

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات الدانا

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتديات الدانا- آمل أن تقضوا معنا أوقات سعيدة
>>ونأمل انضمامكم لنا كأعضاء فاعلين من خلال تسجيلكم في المنتدى..
أخوكم م.عمار عبدالقادر عربية

منتديات الدانا

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى التواصل لأهالي الدانا(دانة الحلقة) في مدينتهم وفي جميع أنحاء العالم

حكمة

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر

لا يوجد مستخدم

أضفني للمفضلة

أضف هذا الموقع للمفضلة لديك

الساعة الأن

المواضيع الأخيرة

» الى الأخ علي صدور
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 09, 2013 12:48 am من طرف علي صدور

» هرمون الحب" يبعد الخجل
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 10, 2013 3:21 am من طرف د/عبدالله الناصر

» مبروك فتح المنتدى من جديد
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 09, 2013 5:22 am من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» ترحيب بسلسلة ضخمة من الأعضاء الجدد بالإسم.
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 22, 2011 1:34 am من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» هل تقبلوني
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 11:52 pm من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» [مكتبة] كتب PDF للقراءة والتحميل ( متجدده )
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 11:33 pm من طرف عبدوعمار عربية

» نجيل صناعى
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالخميس ديسمبر 08, 2011 10:31 pm من طرف floramarket

» كلمات منسيه
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 6:08 pm من طرف الحالم

» الى احمد محمد عربيه
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 5:33 pm من طرف الحالم

» إلى صفحة النسيان
أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 29, 2011 4:43 pm من طرف الحالم

مواقع متنوعة

Title 

Title 

مشرف المشاريع
زهير أحمد نمرت

"ديكورات جبسية ... أسقف مستعارة... شرائح معدنية...جدارن وأسقف جبسن بورد"
"حلب - تجميل المشارقة - خلف فرن الشرق الأوسط -مقابل الثانوية التجارية"

Cool Red Outer Glow Pointer

4 مشترك

أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي

دانة عربيـــــــة
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    عضو شرف

عدد المساهمات : 168
    تاريخ التسجيل : 14/01/2011
    البلد : ســـوريـــــا/ ادلب/ الدانا

أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي Empty أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي

مُساهمة من طرف دانة عربيـــــــة الجمعة مارس 04, 2011 5:03 am

أذكار الصباح والمساء

The Morning and Evening ‘Thiker’ (Remembrance)

“In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.” (Three times) [Reported by Tirmdhi].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created” (Three times) [Muslim].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recite Chapter 112 (Three times), Chapter 113 (Three times), and Chapter 114 (Three times). [Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’ey].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recite Verse Al-Kursi (V255, Ch 2) “Allah Lailaha illa Huwa” [An-Nasa’ey].

“We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty…” [Muslim].

“O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return.” [Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah].

“O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim”. [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi].

“O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below.” [Abu Dawud, An-Nasa’ey and Ibn Majah].

“None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent” (One hundred times) [al-Bukhari and Muslim].

“We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen(Polytheists, idolaters)”. [Reported by Ahmed

“O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye”. [Reported by Tirmidhi

“O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You”. [Reported by Al-Bukhari].

“Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him)” (One hundred times). [Muslim].

عبدوعمار عربية
    المراقب العام

عدد المساهمات : 1046
    تاريخ التسجيل : 23/05/2010
    البلد : السعودية - القصيم - عنيزة - حي الجهيمية - فوق مطعم يامال الشام - الطابق الأول يسار

أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي Empty رد: أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي

مُساهمة من طرف عبدوعمار عربية الجمعة مارس 04, 2011 5:41 am

مشكورة آنسة دانة
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    عضو شرف

مُساهمة من طرف دانة عربيـــــــة الجمعة مارس 04, 2011 6:09 am

أهلا وسهلا أستاذ عبدو........
    نورت.........مشكور على الرد.....
    الحالم
    عضو برونزي
    عضو برونزي

عدد المساهمات : 933
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2011
    البلد : المملكة العربية السعودية

مُساهمة من طرف الحالم الجمعة مارس 04, 2011 5:26 pm

شوي شوي علينا يادانه عربيه نحن بالعربي ويالله مخلصين حالنا
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    عضو شرف

مُساهمة من طرف دانة عربيـــــــة الأحد مارس 13, 2011 1:19 am

أهلين عمو نورت.... أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي 249888 أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي 249888 أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي 249888
    chams
    chams
    عضو مميز
    عضو مميز

عدد المساهمات : 516
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24/04/2010
    البلد : syria

مُساهمة من طرف chams الخميس مارس 17, 2011 1:12 am

My eyes popped out of my face while I was trying to read them
    Frankly,I haven't finished them yet
    I need to see a doctor
    أذكار الصباح والمساء بالانكليزي 960336
    ومتل ما قال نحن بالعربي مو مخلصين مشكوووووووووووورة

عدل سابقا من قبل chams في الخميس مارس 17, 2011 7:38 am عدل 1 مرات
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    دانة عربيـــــــة
    عضو شرف

مُساهمة من طرف دانة عربيـــــــة الخميس مارس 17, 2011 5:00 am

معناها بنصحك تروح عالدكتور بسرعة.......هههههههههه........مشكوررررر على ردك.........

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الإثنين مايو 06, 2024 10:00 pm